The RACK-H2 series use the latest polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) technology to produce pure hydrogen.
The drying system is different following the model:
- RACK-ND-H2 Series : use the dessicant cartridge
- RACK-WM-H2 Series : use a double column dryer with automatic regeneration
Improved chromatograph result
The use of hydrogen as a carrier gas allows lower temperature elution, thus extending the life of the chromatograph column. Hydrogen as a carrier gas is faster and more sensitive than the more-expensive helium. Run time savings of 25% to 35% without a decline in resolution.
Increased laboratory efficiency
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The very limited internal volume (less than 50 ml) allows safe use of the gas generators where the use of cylinders is risky or prohibited.
The application of tested safety technologies stops the unit in the event of leaks or malfunctions.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Patented gas/water separator electronically controlled
- LCD touch screen with indication in real time : H2 outlet pressure, H2 flow rate, water quality, water level, system status with auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms
- Remote PC monitoring in standard via RS232 or RS485 to interface the unit with customers PC software (allow the end user to be connected with the manufacturer for remote diagnostics)
- Internal water tank level of 1.2L electronically controlled (when needed it is filled from external tank automatically by only a single tube)
- Water tank protected and filtered
- Automatic checking for internal leaks to guarantee maximum safety
- Capabilities allowing to work in parallel mode
|H2 flow rate / cc/min|| |
180, 260, 400
180, 260, 400, 500, 650, 800, 900, 1000, 1200
|H2 purity|| |
|H2 dryer|| |
Simple dessicant cartridge
Innovative double column dryer system without maintenance
|Delivery pressure|| |
12 bar (174 psi), 16 bar (232 psi) on request
|Internal water tank|| |
1.2 liters with automatic refill with single tube
|External water tank|| |
5L (10L optionnal)
|Temperature range|| |
From 5 - 35°C (41 - 95°F) and humidity 80% to 25°C (77°F)
|LCD touch screen|| |
Resolution 128 x 64 - touch screen with (operating parameters, system status, alarms)
|Communication port|| |
RS-232, RS-485, USB, LAN
Possible to work in parallel mode
|Water quality|| |
Deionised , ASTM II, < 0.01 μS
Standard 19" Rack 4U-deep 40 cm
|Outlet port|| |
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
From 15 - 25 / 33 - 55.1 depends of model
|Power consumption|| |
From 200 W to 800 W depend of model